Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel


Where to start??


For a while now we have really, REALLY been in a difficult place - financially. We have been praying long and hard for God to show us the way to make things better. All the while, we have been giving what we could in the offering at church. My WONDERFUL hubby would remind me, "We have to step out in faith." And he is so right. (Just as a side note: Pastor Dino's message on giving in the "Everyone" series was - as usual- right on time.)


I look back over the last couple of months and can see His hand in it. For example, (a very small example) ---- Lane LOVES to play baseball, and is pretty good at it too! We had been wanting to sign him up to play Upward Baseball at HPC this year. But when it came time to register, we just did not have the extra money. Then, at the last minute, we were blessed by someone with a gift allowing him to play!! We are so excited... and so, SO incredibly thankful and VERY aware that God made this happen.


Anyway ... without going into a lot of detail, it appears as though God has shown us the way to ease our financial situation. Actually, He pretty much made the way. We aren't there yet, things are still in the works, but for the first time in a while, we can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank God!!! What a testimony this is becoming!!! Once everything has been finalized and is official... I will blog about the whole story.


Please, please pray with us that things are able to be finalized quickly and without any problems. Yep, you know what I am going to say ... GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lesley, it is pretty hard for me to post a comment with the tears in my eyes. Your faith is an inspiration.
Since I know all of the details, I can vouch for what is being done by God right now. It is amazing to watch as be a part of as He directs every step. I too ask everyone to pray that things are worked out quickly and problem free.
To me, another miracle is that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train. :) Sorry, couldn't resist the joke.
Love and prayers
Mom aka Mimi