Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday MiMi!! (My Mom!)


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Mimi ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Yesterday was my mom's birthday! I'll pass on posting her age so that I have a better chance of living to see tomorrow :-) Her birthday dinner was: BBQ Ribs (made in the oven), homemade garlic/parsley potatoes, and italian beans! Mimi is an undeniable, hard-core CHOCAHOLIC soooo.... instead of a birthday cake, I made her some triple chocolate brownies!!! Can't go wrong with that!!
Anyway ... Happy Birthday Mom!! You are such a HUGE blessing in all of our lives and we are so thankful that you are ours!!
We love you so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, and for the absolutely yummy dinner and heavenly brownies!! Of course, if I had known I was gonna be photographed, and the pic posted on the web, I would have fixed my hair....lol.
Love you baby, Mom aka Mimi