Sunday, February 3, 2008

Can't Sleep!!!

I Hate It When This Happens!

I'm usually a really good sleeper! Hey, that makes me sound like an infant...lol! Anyway, usually I have no problem going to sleep and/or staying asleep. However, in the last few weeks, I've a couple of "can't go to sleep" nights. How aggravating is that?!?!? Of course, sitting here going "Oh my gosh! Look what time it is!! It's 11:45 and I'm still up - I have to get to sleep!!" Well, that only adds to the problem! Trying to read didn't help, taking a hot bubble bath didn't help, so I decided to give blogging a try! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I can relate to those late nights and the panic they can bring when you know you have a full day coming! At least now that I'm retired, I don't have to worry cause I can sleep late.
Next time, come over here (you know I'll be up:)) and I can talk you to sleep.
Hope you are having a much better night tonight baby!
Love, Mom aka Mimi