Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Valentine's Day!!


Gotta Luv Chocolate!

I hope everyone had a super special Valentine's Day surrounded by people you love!! We sure did!



A Yummy Dinner!


With a very limited budget and 2 young kids our romantic-out-to-dinner nights just don't happen too often! So, I decided to cook us a special at-home Valentine's dinner! We had steak with sauteed mushrooms, some boiled potatoes with butter, cheese and sour cream and some asparagus! My mom (aka Mimi) was so sweet to let the kids come to her house for supper so Mike and I could have a nice, grown-up dinner for Valentine's Day!! Thank you Mom - you're the best!!!

My dear sweet hubby gave me a beautiful card that brought me to tears! (You know you picked out the right card when it makes the recipient get all teary! lol)

I love you so much Mike! You are the best, most incredible, loving, husband I could ever have hoped for! You are my "rock!"

I thank God every day for you, our kids and for our entire family!!

P.S. Pastor Joel Stockstill buried his lovely wife, Amy, yesterday on Valentine's Day. My heart breaks for him, but I know she is with our God and is healed. He is a man of such incredibly strong faith and his love for his wife should be a lesson to all of us. Please continue to keep him and the rest of their families in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just think you had a yummy dinner. The boys had corn dogs, french fries and candy. lol
That's what grandmothers are for.
Love from the worlds proudest Mimi

HerstoryGirl said...

Wow, next Valentine's Day I'm coming to YOUR house! That looks awesome. =)
I had a pretty good Valentine's Day, myself, but Clay and I have yet to go out... Maybe this week. ;)
Love your new pic!
Summer