Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap

This is the pastor of our church. His name is Pastor Dino and he is awesome! We have outgrown our current church building and are in the process of building a bigger one! Saturday they invited people to go to the new building and take a look around. It is amazing and so big!!


Here are our boys outside raking the fresh cut hay... I mean GRASS!! Mike cut the grass Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon, the boys decided (on their own, I promise!) to go outside and rake it up!! It only lasted a few minutes, but hey, beggars can't be picky!!


Sunday's dinner!!! Yummmyyyyy!!! I cooked this pot roast with potatoes, celery, onions and carrots!! It came out just like my mom's does... which to me means it was a complete success!!! I do have to admit, it was really good!! Thanks Mom for telling me how to cook it!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's neat about your new church. How long will it be before the new one is finished?

Wow, boys that will actually volunteer to do yard work around the house lol...good while it lasted huh?

That roast and veggies looks so yummy! I'll have to buy one next time I go to the store. It has been a while since I have cooked one. I always cook mine in the crockpot, but that in your pot looks better.

Lauren said...

I am making my grocery list right now and added what I need to get to do my roast like that...I'm like Michelle, I always do mine in the crock pot!
The boys are adorable doing the raking...it's just soooooooo hot outside right now. UGH
Lauren =)

Dawn said...

That looks YUMMY! How did you cook it? Give me the details! That's great about the church! We have a small HPC out here in St. Amant and one of these days we will make it there!