Saturday, July 26, 2008

The New "MiMi Mobile"





My mom, we all call her Mimi, got a new car Thursday!!
Her old car was literally falling apart. I'm not kidding!
Some parts of it were being held together with Mighty Putty, LOL!!
She was trying to wait as long as she could to get a new car because with a new car comes a dreaded new car note. Her old car had been paid off for a while. It's hard going from not having a car note to having a car note. But, she finally had to bite the bullet and get a new one. Her old car was just not at all dependable any more. And since she works in Donaldsonville, she really NEEDS a dependable car. Trust me when I tell you that Donaldsonville is NOT a place you would want to be stuck with a broken-down car! Not that I would want to be stuck anywhere with a broken-down car, LOL!
Anyway... CONGRATULATIONS on your new car MiMi!! You deserve a cute, nice new car!
We have used the nickname "The Mimi Mobile" for her car for years now. We call it that because she loves to haul any or all of her grandkids around! They all like to go on "Mimi Excursions!"

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE Mom's new MiMi Mobile! It has personality!!! And she looked adorable driving it the other day when she came over here. (maybe she can find her a boyfriend when she is driving it haha!!) She says it is supposed to get good gas mileage and these days, that is just as important as being dependable! I know my boys are excited for her too...they are happy cuz the power locks work LOL!! CONGRATULATIONS MOM!! You deserve it!
Love, Lauren =)

Michelle said...

Mimi looks great in her new car! The kids will love going with her in her new ride. Congratulations! :)


Our kids call my mom Mimi too! :)

Tam said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. MY purse research...lol lol

congrats to your mom on the new car!

April said...

Great car!! That is so wonderful for her!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, Lauren, I don't want a boyfriend, so there! I already have five "men" in my life, so who needs more? So what if they range in age from 14 down to 2 months? ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey!! Have I said this? WE call MY mom Mimi too!!!!!!