Monday, July 21, 2008

Sweet Lil Feet!


Is it just me, or do babies have the most precious feet???????? Just look at those chubby, tiny toes!! Normally, I HATE feet... but not when it comes to baby feet :-) I mean, really...just LOOK!!

The adorable little feet in the picture belong to my sweet little nephew, Baby James. He is a "Nanny's Baby!!!" I am Nanny, by the way :-) When he is with me, which is often, I take his socks off and play with and yes, kiss, his sweet little feet!! Call me crazy, but that's just the way I roll, LOL!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I PERSONALLY think those are the cutest toes around!! (Not that I am biased or anything!)
Love, Lauren =)

Michelle said...

Awww that's a sweet picture! He's growing FAST!!! I know you love keeping him. Hi Lauren!!!

Lauren said...

Hey Michelle!!!