Friday, July 18, 2008

Answered Prayer #2


Ok, I don't want to "count my chickens before they hatch" (geeezzzzzz that sounds SO country, lol) ... but I want to share this with my friends in blogland.


ANSWERED PRAYER #2:

It looks like my wonderful hubby will be starting a new job within a month or so. It kind of just fell into his lap. The crazy thing (ok, one of the crazy things) is that by trade he is a computer fix it peson... he is an IT Technician. But at the new job, he won't be doing that. It looks like he will be a "shipping supervisor" and will be responsible for making sure the product is loaded and shipped properly. There is a new plant being started up in our area, and that is where he will be working. He will be making a good bit more than he is making now, and the benefits there are amazing!!!

I plan to still babysit my friends' kids throughout the coming school year, but when school is out... I'm done!!! This summer having SIX kids all day, 5 days a week has been just about enough to push me over the edge!!

Things are definitely looking up for our family!!!! We just have to be patient and continue to pray that this actually happens the way we have been told it would!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay!! We can hang out and do stuff next summer!! I am so happy for Mike AND for you & the boys!! Yay!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new job for Mike. Hope everything is what will be best for your family as far as income and benefits.

I agree with you working just during the school year. It's hard work doing this job all day every day all summer long. And with you being a parent with your own kids at home, I can imagine it's even harder. Take those summers and enjoy your family!