Friday, July 11, 2008

Recent Pics!

It's BATMAN!!!!!!!!! Fooled ya didn't I?? haha! This is Ryan playing dress up as Batman. Maybe he is going to be an actor one day, because he sure gets into character!! When he is dressed like a SuperHero, you have to call him the hero's name in order for him to answer you! Too cute!!

This was July 4th. Here is a picture of me and my twin sister, Lauren. I'm the one holding adorable Baby James!! Isn't he precious?? And yes, we are identical twins :-) We don't normally dress alike but we were both wearing red for the holiday!!


Here is a picture of my special blueberry cake!!! Yummmyyyy!! We all went to a blueberry farm last weekend and hand-picked our own blueberries!! The farm is in Clinton. I'll have to try to remember the name of it. We had a blast picking the berries and the price is an amazingly low $2.00 a gallon. We picked 5 gallons and only paid $10.00!!!!!!!! Let's not talk about the price of the gas it took for us to get there :-)

Lane on July 4th!! Isn't he handsome? :-) They were shooting fireworks so I was watching him pretty close. Like most boys, he is a little daredevil which makes me a nervous wreck! Thankfully, he is really careful with fireworks so I am able to relax A LITTLE!

Here are Lane and a few of his friends the morning of the first day of Vacation Bible School. They had a BLAST!! Not only did they have lots of fun, they learned a lot too! Thank you Pastor Dino and HPC for pouring into our children!!


3 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

no problem.

Dawn said...

I love the new pictures! The baby is precious!! I'm glad Lane wasn't reckless with the fireworks! Those make me nervous too! Your superhero sure is cute and makes me think back to my days with my little superhero! The cake looks DELICIOUS! Eat it before Monday gets here!

Michelle said...

Love all of the new pictures! That cake looks awesome. I'm sure it was great fun picking blueberries and that is a good price for them. Hope you got plenty to make pancakes, etc.

Ryan looks so cute in his Batman costume. My nephew Cayden has a Spiderman costume he wears like that and spiderman is ALL he talks about most of the time. How fun! They are just a year apart, so I can relate to the super hero thing.

Lauren's baby is precious. Y'all looked cute in your matching July 4th shirts.

I'm so glad Lane and Ryan have such a good place to attend church. Claudia has loved VBS since before Kindergarten. Don't know what we'll do when she's too old to go. Maybe then she'll want to volunteer to help with the kids. She is going to one this week at my church and that will make three she has attended this summer.