Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Win a Few... You Lose a Few

And the winner is ...




DAVID COOK!

Yep, David Cook won the title of American Idol last night. Congratulations to him! He seemed to be completely shocked and overwhelmed by emotion... which made the face that David Archuleta didn't win a lot easier for me to swallow! What a graceful winner he was...a true gentleman!! I do think that David Cook will have great success in the music industry... that boy can sure rock it out!

It seems that every season, or at least 3 seasons that I can think of, when it comes down to the final two... the person I am pulling for doesn't win!! I really wanted Clay Aiken to win over Reuben Studdard... I really, really wanted Blake Lewis to win over Jordin Sparks... and I was pulling for David A. to win over David C. It seems like I am the kiss of death (or loss) for whoever I am pulling for! LOL

Maybe next year, I'll pull for who I DON'T want to win and see what happens! A little reverse psychology never hurt anyone!!

Anyway, congrats to BOTH of the David's! I truly hope we hear more down the road from David Archuleta... I still love his voice!



No comments: