Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Don't Understand ...



Why can't I find time to blog lately??? It's driving me crazy! Ok, crazier than normal :-) Hmmmmmmm now that I am blogging... what to blog about?? See, I drive myself nuts-o!

A couple of my blog-world friends have done this lately... thanks
Carole and Summer!! It's fun so I'm going to borrow it! Thanks again y'all!



I Don't Understand

Why some people let their children play "Grand Theft Auto" and other VERY inappropriate games and/or listen to VERY inappropriate "music"

How anyone could NOT like chocolate or coffee

Why I constantly do laundry and never get it all done

What was so wrong with BIG hair? (picture later!)

Why anyone would not want to go to Healing Place Church

Why some churches put man-made rules in place instead of just doing what the bible says

Why my wonderful husband loves Star Trek

How my kids NEVER EVER run out of energy

Why GREASE is one of my favorite movies EVER

Why I don't have to be hungry to eat french fries

Why some OLD "rockers" don't just retire gracefully

Why we park in the DRIVEway and drive on the PARKway

How people just stand there without singing or clapping during worship

Why kids want to be grown up so fast

Why it seems like Pastor Dino is always directing his sermons directly at ME!
*** Not a complaint at all :-) ***

Why does everything have to cost so much, I mean REALLY

How could a friend of my son's NOT know that Christmas is when we celebrate our Savior,Jesus', birthday... not the birthday of Santa Claus

How people can be selfish

Why I have so many "issues"

Ok, I'll stop for now... but there will probably be more to come later cause I was on a roll!
So, come clean and tell us... what do you not understand??


2 comments:

HerstoryGirl said...

Lesley,
LOVE your list!
ROFL!
I completely agree about the laundry (I'm folding clothes right now! Ugh.)
and if it makes you feel any better, my husband LOVES Star Trek, too.
Boys.
=P
Summer

Carole Turner said...

Love the old Rocker one, that's so true!