Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm SAD...


Ok, call me a whiny baby but I am SO SAD!! My wonderful, amazing husband is at the airport at this moment waiting for an airplane to whisk him off to Washington, DC. Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thank God for cell phones :-)

Mike is going out of town for a some training that is supposedly going to lead to him getting a promotion at work!! He did a couple of classes here locally, but whatever this class is that he has to take now is not offered here. Sooooooooooooo off he goes!

It's the last week of school for Lane, and 2 of the kids I babysit... the other 2 are already out... plus, Lane has a makeup game at the HPAC Tuesday at 6pm ... so things will be a little hectic around here, but hey, for us that is normal! I KNOW I am spoiled because Mike is a huge help around home in the evenings and on the weekends. But, like most Moms I have a super hero cape hanging in the closet so we will be fine!!

And, of course I am a worrier... but I have faith that he will have a SAFE trip. I prayed all the way home from the airport this morning!

Thankfully Mike will be back Friday night, and I will be at the airport to pick him up!! Yeahhhhhhhh!

No comments: