Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!



My newest
nephew was born yesterday!!! He was scheduled to be born today, but apparently he had other plans :-) He is quite honestly one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!! He weighed 7lbs 9.6ozs! We call him "Baby James." I am so in love with him, it's crazy! Hopefully, I'll get the ok within the next week or so to post a picture of him!!

Both Baby James and his mommy, Lauren, are doing well. Not sure just yet when they will be heading home... hospitals/doctors send people home entirely too fast these days if you ask me.

Thank you God for this newest little blessing You have provided to my sister and brother-in-law...and to all the rest of our family. Thank You for a safe delivery and for a beautiful, HEALTHY little boy! We are so incredibly blessed :-)

No comments: