Thursday, August 14, 2008

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, as some of you know... I really, REALLY stink when it comes to fixing problems with our computer or trying to figure out and fix what is wrong with a computer program.

So, I am asking... begging... for help. I am STILL not able to post pictures on my blog. It is making me extremely cranky, to say the least. However, when I try to use the "blogger help" thingie to try to get help with this problem... I have no luck, AT ALL. Does anyone know how to report a problem to Blogger? Or to find out if a problem has already been reported and when it should be fixed????

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What happens when you try to post something? I can always come by and look at it or I can log on here if you want to give me your password.

Dawn said...

Also, if you click on "dashboard" at the top, there is a help button there where you can report problems.