Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US!!!


4 Years!!


I can't believe it!!! Yesterday, March 26, was me and Mike's 4 year wedding anniversary!! Mike and I met and got married within 6 months. Fast? You betcha. The best thing I ever did? YES YES YES!!!!


I know it sounds cliche', but it is so true... when you meet the right person, your soul mate, the person God made for you ... you just know. You know with every fiber of your being. That's is what happened when we met.


Time and love are strange in the way that they relate to each other. In one way, it seems like we just met last week. But, in another way ... it seems like we have always been together. It seems like I can't remember my life before him.


Like all married couples, we have had our share of ups and downs. That's just life. But, we have grown so much closer, more in love and even stronger because of it. He knows me better than anyone and he accepts me just the way I am. And, he is always there for me and he treats me like a queen.

Mike is truly the love of my life and my soul mate. I would say "I do" to him a million times over ... every single day of my life. Mike and I make an incredible team and I love every single minute of being married to him!! I love our life together. I love him and our kids more than you can imagine!


Ok, I'll quit gushing now!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh yuk!! lol Just kidding, you know how much I love both of you. I'm glad y'all had a wonderful night out to celebrate.
Mom aka Mimi

Lauren said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
LAUREN

HerstoryGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That is truly wonderful. :)
Y'all make a very handsome couple!

AdoptedAsHisOwn said...

Happy "late" Anniversary to you too!!!!!