Friday, March 14, 2008

Wish Me LUCK!!!


Ok ... here goes nothing!! For a while now, I've been wanting to join the HPC Choir. And for more than one reason... ok, ok... I have made up excuses to justify not trying out. Fear? Yep, you got it.
Anyway, in the last couple of months I have felt in my heart that NOW is the time to go for it. Soooooooo, I was on HPC's website this morning and stumbled across the CHOIR AUDITION page. Funny how God does stuff like that!! Anyway, I submitted my registration form for the audition coming up on April 3rd.
I am SO excited ... but, really really nervous at the same time. My heart knows that God is with me, and that he will calm my spirit and my nerves!
Singing by my purple chair during worhip time at church service is one thing - but, it has been a LONG time since I got up in front of someone - ALONE - to sing. Back in the day, I had a really decent voice. God willing, it will still be halfway decent when I try out!!
Wish me luck, and maybe send up a quick prayer that I make it, or at the very least that I don't pass out at the audition! LOL!!

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

Hey cool!! I hope you get in!