Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two More Men In My Life

Spencer
This is my oldest nephew, Spencer! He is my sisters oldest son. He is an incredibly sweet, smart, kind-hearted young man! (I can't say anything too mushy about him cause he would get me!)

Brandon

At the moment, this is my youngest nephew, Brandon. We also call him "Dun-Dun" cause when Ryan (our baby) was learning to talk he would try to say Brandon and it came out sounding like "Dun-Dun." Somehow it stuck. Anyway... he is my twin sister's youngest child. He is a firecracker who is really smart and sweet! Again, I can't say anything too mushy or he will get me!

PLUS ... my twin sister, her name is Lauren, is pregnant again and we found out on Jan.15th that she is having another BOY!!! YEEEAAAAAAAH--- I am so so excited!!

I love these two boys (and will love the 3rd one) like they are my own. I am so proud of both of them and so proud to be both of their "Nanny!" Maybe because their mom and me are identical twins. All of are pretty much inseperable. It seems like our boys and her boys are more like brothers than cousins! Awesome huh? They spend A LOT of time at our house, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!

P.S. Boys, sorry for the mushy stuff! lol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other 2 of the 4 handsomest boys in the world!! I love them soooo much!
Mimi