Friday, September 5, 2008

Post Gustav ...


We made it through Hurricane Gustav, and it was nothing nice.

I'll post more about it later, it's been a really long, hard week and I am just exhausted. We are ok... the power at our house came back on (by the grace of God) late Thursday night. However, we are the minority in our parish and in most surrounding parishes.

Our house has some damage but again, THANK GOD, we didn't end up with a tree IN our house like so many people did.

Thank you everyone for your prayers... it means the world to me. I'll post more tomorrow. Be Blessed...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad things are ok!! Love you!

April said...

So glad you are ok and that you got power back. Keep us updated.

Michelle said...

I'm glad everyone is okay and no major damage to your home. Love you Sista!