Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Random Pictures!

This is Lane sliding down the slide at my dad's pool Sunday. Yes, the little dare-devil went down the slide head first, on his back!! Yikes!! I was scared to watch, but I just HAD to get a picture of him doing that!


These are new pictures of Baby James! He weighed 7lbs 9ozs when he was born... and when they were released from the hospital the second time, he weighed 7lbs 13 ozs. Last Friday, we took him to his pediatrician for his little check up and he weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs 13 ozs!! That baby loves to eat and is already taking 4 ounces of formula at a time!! Good job Baby James!!!


And this would be my silly oldest nephew, Spencer!! Where that plastic eye came from, I have no idea! He has a great sense of humor and is a trip to be around... you just never know what he is going to come up with next!


One last picture of Baby James! Don't worry though, I'll be taking more soon!! He must think the paparrazi is following him around when I am there with all those flashes going off all them time :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were so cute! I hadn't seen them. Brandon and Ryan are missing though. ;-)
Love, Mom aka Mimi

Jennifer said...

very cute pics!

first time leaving a comment and thought i'd say hello.

Lesley said...

Hi Jennifer!

Nice to "meet" you!! Thanks for stopping by :-)

Lesley

Michelle said...

Awww I love the pics of baby James, he's so cute!!! Glad he's such a good eater already. The pic of Lane is kinda scary but fun lol