Thursday, April 30, 2009

Testing, testing...Anyone Out There??


I've been doing some thinking and I've decided to give this blog thing another try. I have also decided to not make it a private blog any more. This is MY place to openly talk about my life and if there are random people who don't like what I have to say, so be it. Oh, and just for clarification... that is not meant in a mean, ugly or judgemental way at all.
Anyway...there are some thoughts bouncing around in my head as we speak. I'm hoping to get them in some sort of order so that I can post them, LOL!! My brain works faster than my fingers sometimes, but not always :-)
Life has been GREAT lately! The boys are doing awesome, just growing up right in front of my eyes. Mike is doing great too...just working a lot and helping to run sound at church most weekends. Oh, and in January, I was blessed to find a part time job and I'm loving it!!
More to come soon!!!

2 comments:

HerstoryGirl said...

YAY!!!! You posted! Can't wait to see what is still to come...
Love ya!

Lauren said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOO You're back!! I was scared that mean person make you stick your head back in the sand Ms. Ostrich Lady! I'm looking forward to reading your blog again!! Love you!